Sunday, June 7, 2015

Welcome To My Life

Hello friends, family members, fellow bloggers, and the random people of the internet! As most of you now know, my name is Temple Graham. Throughout this blog I am wanting to share my story and my new life of becoming a mom at the age of 15. If any of you have looked on my instagram, facebook, or twitter you have seen a ton of my sweet baby girl's face and personality! But for those of you who haven't....

There she is, the princess herself! Yes, she is 3 months old. (almost 4!!) Finnley Grace has the cutest little personality I've seen -I know I'm biased;) - and she is a spoiled little booger too!
As you saw in the description, throughout my blog you will see me talk about the changes and adventures there are to being a teenage mom. I also will pull in close friends, and family members to write segments on the blog so you can see the points of view of some of the closest people in mine, and Finnley's life.

As you know, there is a story to all of this, and I can't wait to share it with you all! Feel free to leave comments & questions, and I will surely respond to all of them in my next post about the story of meeting Finnley! 

hope you enjoy , Temple





1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and feels-inducing story. Good luck with baby girl and may God continue to provide for, work through, and protect your family. -Devin K.

    ReplyDelete