Friday, July 24, 2015

All Things

Hello all! I am so terribly sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while! My life has been crazy.

What has made me so crazy and behind on everything is that my family just moved. Yeah, I know. I didn't see it coming either. Its been really hard on me and my family leaving where me and all of my siblings basically grew up. Leaving friends was so hard. The day that we packed our house and started our journey to Callahan, Florida was a long, hot, and sweaty day! We started at 8 that morning and didn't leave until almost 5.

I sometimes question my parents and God about all of this. "Why did we have to move? Things were great in Graceville. I can't leave all my friends and my home." The move has been the hardest on me out of anyone in my family, but God has really helped me through all of this. A verse comes into my mind when I start to think about everything. Romans 8:28 helps me get through the tough days of missing home. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

ALL THINGS. Everything that happens is for a purpose, and I realizing that more and more everyday. I know God has great plans for all of this happening, and we will get through it day by day. Even in your life, the things that are happening for the best. God knows what he's doing, and he has a great plan for all of us. We see the here and now, but God sees our future, and it's for the best.

My grandmother use to write songs for my mom's family to travel and sing. One od my favorites is called "All Things", and it is about Romans 8:28. "All things, the Lord says all things, work together for the good, of those who love him as they should. All things, both big and small things, work together for those who love the Lord." I constantly catch myself singing this in my head and it helps make my day better.

Update on Finnley: she is getting so big, and she can hold her bottle now!! Won't be long till she's crawling and talking! Someone make the time stop!

I hope you all enjoyed this, I know it wasn't long, but at least its something!

Til next time, Temple.

4 comments:

  1. You're blog is such a blessing. I hope you learn to love your new home and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to hit me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your family had to move because though your church got you stuff for the baby they cannot support an unwed teen mom. What message would that send? What would be next divorce, gays, and other "horrors".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! You have such a good attitude about everything. :) Hope it goes well with Finnley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing , I'm also a teen mom expecting my baby boy in February and I'm only 16 , don't let rude peoples comments bring you down !

    ReplyDelete